Available for preorder NOW!
What can you expect from this new book?
Find practical and emotional support for your death wellness journey with this immersive workbook.
If you’re ready to explore mortality and end-of-life care planning—or you’re looking to bring more meaning to the present moment—The Death Doula’s Guide to Living Fully and Dying Prepared offers valuable insight and reassuring guidance. Who is this book for? Anyone seeking a more intentional approach to living and dying as well as:
- People ready to begin or revisit stated wishes for their eventual death
- Those with a serious or terminal condition looking to prepare for their final phase of life
- Honorary or biological parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles, as well as godparents, guideparents, mentors, or guardians who want to leave behind remembrance gifts
- People hoping to lessen their fear of life’s end
- End-of-life care providers
Completing this workbook is a brave act of healthy preparedness, as it breaks down a complex and often overwhelming topic into manageable tasks. You will tap into deep truths and poignant memories as you work through the exercises, often feeling lighter and unburdened after finishing. Most importantly, you’ll find your best way to live fully and die prepared by clarifying the vital priorities, values, and wishes you want honored.
Where can you buy the book?
Your local bookstore should be able to preorder it for you, or you can buy it from any major bookseller. Click this link to shop around. After preordering the book, make sure to return and complete the “Goodies Form” below in order to receive your thank you bundle!
The Thank You Bundle
As a gesture of gratitude for your early support, you are eligible to receive an array of engaging writing and practical resources from highly regarded deathcare advocates and providers in the field. This way, you’ll have some interesting reads to hold you over until The Death Doula’s Guide to Living Fully and Dying Prepared is in your hands July 2023!
The bundle features:
- “Dear Gabby,” a compilation of questions and answers from hospice nurse and end-of-life doula Gabby Jimenez of The Hospice Heart
- “7 Lessons Workbook: Self-Care for EOL Doulas and Deathcare Workers,” by hospice physician and educator Dr. Karen Wyatt of EOL University
- “A Home Funeral Timeline,” and, “The After-Death Care Educator Handbook,” by writer and funeral reform advocate Lee Webster
- A sample chapter from Extreme Measures by Dr. Jessica Zitter
- “Finding a Partner Doctor,” an excerpt from Finish Strong by Barbara Coombes Lee
- “Thanabotany Plants: The Daisy,” by thanatologist and educator Cole Imperi
- “Tips for Creative, Meaningful Conversations,” part of Timelines by After Cloud
- “Aging and Dying,” philosophical thoughts from Harish Nim of SamataSoul
- Select poems from Vigil: The Poetry of Presence by Pamela Heinrich MacPherson
PLUS a bonus outtake from the new book!!
How can ALL this be yours?
- Purchase the book from your favorite retailer
- Complete the form below
- Receive your digital bundle via email within 5-7 days
- Download/print and enjoy your goodies
Thank you so much for your early support!